BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Oct 23, 2011

reason ??

give me reason, give me ! all the reason , huargghh, life is a little bit complicated okei ?

hmm, so, ad bnyak friend request , and there got one fellow, he adi sent me a request , but then, i saw that, he sent the request again and again, sorry lah boy, aku taknak approve lah, u got ntg to do with my life, i don't even know you okei, just stop that, it was a little bit annoying okei? jgn smpai aku block kau, yeah, maybe kau tak kesah kan.. hmmmm....

so. just now, i'm doing crazy thing with my bestie, Nabilah, kitorg buat in relationship, *hubungan kapal*
haha XD biarlah si "Dia" itu jelez, rasany dy takisah kud, dngn perempuan kan, bkn dngan laki,klau dngan laki, mahu tak break up kitorg, fuh, porak peranda lah nanti, hahax X)

ilyou my iqybabal <3 cpt sihat tau gula <3